Thursday, May 20, 2010

Natalie Faye
















I am reminded of the old saying, "Always the bridesmaid, never the bride". Well today I got to experience the reverse of that. Since I am the one always having children, I feel like I am "always the bride, never the bridesmaid!" I became an aunt again yesterday to little Natalie Faye! She weighed 8#12oz and is 20 inches long. She had lots of dark hair and reminded me a lot of Dax when I saw her. Big sister, Caroline stayed with us all day while we waited. We had a lot of fun with her. I am so happy for Kyle and Emily and their beautiful family! My kids were very excited to--although I must say we got some pretty strange looks when we walked in with 6 kids (my 5 and Caroline) and asked for directions to the maternity ward! Seeing Natalie also made me realize how Drake is NOT a little baby anymore--did I blink? I totally missed him being an infant!

1 comment:

  1. Jill,
    I just finished reading all the posts I had missed out on because I had lost your web address for this! Thank you again! The smiles these stories bring!

    Love, LaDean

    ReplyDelete