Monday, May 3, 2010

Last month begins...

My Two little men! We were getting ready for the piano recital. When I look at them together like this, it's like the same face with different eyes. This picture also makes me wonder what kind of trouble these two will find together over the years!
Here's my brown-eyed girl who loves her little baby. Since Sunday was National Siblings Day, the kids each drew a name and wrote an acrostic poem for whatever sibling they drew, then we took pictures like this. Delaney drew Drake's name and wrote a very neat acrostic about Diapers, rosey cheeks, and eating a lot! Drew got Dawsyn's name in the draw and tried to tell me that putting "Lactose Intolerant" because chocolate milk gives her gas, was a compliment. I didn't buy it!

Dawsyn at her piano recital. She was the first to get up and play and didn't even act nervous! She played "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star". She did great!


Drew, on the other hand, was a nervous wreck! He played "the William Tell Overture" and did great! I can't believe how much he has progressed in a year!



This weekend was also Women of Faith! I love going every year and took Drake with me this time. It was definitely the spiritual renewal I needed. Every year I hear something for wherever I am on my life's journey!
The last month of the school year begins today and our activities will start winding down, but not before they go out with a bang! It seems like we have a major event every weekend! The good thing is, it will help the time go quickly so we can get to summer!




No comments:

Post a Comment