Saturday, August 29, 2009

Week 26!







Back to school



Well, we are off and running. It seems everyone is adjusting OK, but we are not used to our new schedules yet, so we are tired! Today was the first football game of our season. Drew's team lost, but Drew got some really good blocks in and is playing so much more confidently than in the past. I was really proud of him. Dawsyn did a great job cheering!



They also had their movie premier last week for their Drama class. They did a silent movie, "Cops and Robbers" this session. It was great. All 3 of my kids were robbers. It seemed a little too natural for them, in my opinion, but I tried not to think about it too much. :) Only about 11 weeks left until baby and I stil haven't decided on names or gone through our baby stuff to see what we still need to get. That is not at all like me. I guess something has to give. Next week dance and Kindermusik start, so the time gets even less. Is it too early to be ready for my maternity leave????

No comments:

Post a Comment