Wednesday, March 25, 2009

This should be old hat!

...and in some ways, I guess it is. Now that we got that second blue line, that plus sign, the yes! on the digital, and the "pregnant" on the clear blue easy, not to mention the five dollar-store tests I took first, it is starting to sink in.

Now I'm in that Limbo/paranoia stage. I walk through the hallways of my school thinking "he knows" or "she knows". Of course, I feel like my belly enters a room five minutes before I do, when actually it just looks like I ate a big meal. I will say with this being number 5, I do feel like I knew right from the beginning and like I am already showing. I also feel like I feel EVERYTHING so much more--probably because I know what to expect this time. Still, I catch myself having those moments of "am I really?--because for the last five minutes, I've felt pretty good" or checking the toilet paper every time I go to the bathroom.

So, here is to another 9 months of craziness, sickness, soreness, and all of the other stuff that goes with it--and I am so blessed and thankful for it all. Now, we just need a nickname for our little one--#1 was "Boo", #2 was "two", #3 was "bean", and #4 was "little man", Since this is most definitely our last one, we'll need to be creative!

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoy reading this, makes us feel apart of this blessful event.I'm sure everything will be okay .because it alway could be #5 or #6 neverknow we might still be tied. much love AuntBonnie

    ReplyDelete