Thursday, March 26, 2009

Last day of first month

So, today is the last day of week 4. I know people are going to tell me I am crazy to have a FIFTH! Want to know what's even crazier??? I am actually a little sad that I am through the first month of what is certainly going to have to be my last pregnancy (If all goes well). I'm sure my husband will not understand this, but it is just who I am.
A few weeks ago, Shawn found our playbill from the the play we were in our senior year. The Play that is responisble for our relationship, and consequently, Drew, Dawsyn, Delaney, Dax and TB. In it, everyone put what their future plans were, out of 30-some kids, I was the only one who mentioned wanting to have a family! Hello! Shawn can't say he didn't know I wanted a lot of kids.
I tried to tell him that it was all his fault because he once said, "Give me 5!" I can't help it that I took him literally???? :) I also tried to tell him that this could be a possible side-effect of the Fifth's Disease the kids and I had a few months ago--he didn't think this was funny either, sometimes I don't think he gets my humor!
I can tell he is happy, though. He gets that twinkle in his eye when he looks at me and he brushes his hand across my belly already. Today, I actually feel a little better than yesterday--just got really nauseous driving the kids to the sitter's this morning and right before lunch the lovely smells of the school cafeteria wafted up to my room and it was less than pleasant! I have had a lot of pulling in my ovaries today and not much cramping. My chest is giving Dolly Parton a run for her money, but my head cold seems to be subsiding.
The family might find out tonight--we'll see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment