Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving



I love those moments when I take a picture of the kids and just KNOW that 20 years from now, it will be the thing they will be sitting around the kitchen table laughing at me and saying how they can't believe what I did to them as children! This picture is definitely it!



We did our traditional Thanksgiving. The elves came back--and this year they had a baby elf with them whom the kids named "Dyllin". And--our friend, Alexa, who was spending the night even got an elf of her own on Thanksgiving morning. We had our Thanksgiving dinner, decorated our Christmas tree, and we even got a head start on the Christmas cookies for tomorrow. So, now we are in our matching pajamas (no-Shawn and I don't have elf pajamas) and watching a movie and getting ready to sleep in front of the Christmas tree as a family like we do every Thanksgiving!



Drew rolled his eyes about doing the Thanksgiving play this year, but obliged me and wore the elf pajamas, so I guess that the era of "choose your battle" has officially begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment