Thursday, August 12, 2010

3 Weeks! Yay!

I have made it to the three week mark in recovering from the surgery. I am finally starting to feel like myself again, but I still can't pick up Baby Beluga, as we affectionately have begun to call our 25 pound 8 month old! Luckily, my cousin Lindsey, and her adorable little girl, Katie have come to spend the week and help take care of Drake. It has been so great having them here. Lindsey has been so awesome, the only downfall is you didn't really realize how crazy your life is until you see it on someone else's face. Lindsey has had her look on that face so many times this week, I am hoping it doesn't make Katie end up an only child! We have had so much fun with them this week, even though I feel guilty that she has to do so much for me and the kids. We have one week of summer left and I am hoping that I continue to feel good that I can really enjoy it before the craziness of school and schedules starts again!

No comments:

Post a Comment