Monday, October 26, 2009

Week 35 continued

Baby update!
Well, I had my 35 week appointment yesterday. The doctor says I am 2 cm. dialated and 80% effaced. He also says he really thinks I should be on bedrest to prevent early labor, but he knows I will not listen to him, so he just said, "Whatever". I have been cramping pretty bad this afternoon--hurting into my back, but I just keep teaching, and tonight, unless the baby decides to make their inevitable entrance, I will trapse up and down the street with my crew for trick-or-treat, because that is what us moms do, right? We all got our h1n1 vaccines yesterday to try to protect ourselves for new baby and in the hopes that the kids will be allowed to come see the baby at the hospital. I am just hoping we all stay healthy.






These are of Dax in the baby parade, Dawsyn and Snowball in the pet parade, and Dawsyn eating her pumpkin pie right before getting on the float! I am currently too tired to write more, but will add details later!

No comments:

Post a Comment