Thursday, June 11, 2009

Week 15!

SUMMER BREAK BEGINS
We've almost made it through our first week of Summer Break. We really have been enjoying our time together. Dawsyn got to have a friend spend the night. The poor thing is an only child and was totally overwhelmed by "Team Adams". She was great and got along so well with all of the kids. She is a very bright little girl, so it was fun to watch her and Drew have conversations. At one point, they were discussing what they thought John McCain's chances were for 2012. It was hilarious. The girl was also a great swimmer compared to my "cautious ones". She kept jumping in which made Drew very nervous. He finally yelled, "Quit making waves...I'm a republican!" I really think I should contact someone about that being their new motto! We've only been out of school for 3 days and already I'm exhausted. We've visited a historical farm, gone to story time, seen the "turtle lady", arts and crafts at the library, soccer camp for Drew, first tennis lesson (let's just say Venus Williams and Andy Roddick had to start somewhere--but I don't think it looked like that!), swimming at Grammy's, played on the playground, and caught fireflies! Whew! At least we leave Saturday for Gatlinburg. We are all really looking forward to that. There is nothing better than sleeping in a car. When I'm pregnant, I turn into a baby myself and fall asleep as soon as the car starts moving. :)
I had my doctor appointment today and he says everything is looking good. He is going to keep my due date at November 26th. But, since I am c-section, He says it will probably be about 2 weeks early and I will be home in time for Thanksgiving dinner. It seems like it is going so fast, I want it to slow down. I am definitely feeling movements now and this is the stage of pregnancy I love. Let's just keep it here for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment