Monday, May 18, 2009

Week 12!







Now that we've made it to the second trimester, I guess it's OK to move onto maternity clothes. I'm really not sure how I was getting by without them to begin with! We did the race for the cure on Saturday in Columbus. It is always so touching and such a great thing to be a part of. Apparantly, we also made the news. My sister-in-law, Emily called to say she saw us. We also had the girls' recital this weekend. They did such a good job. It was a little crazy, but we made it through the weekend. The girls got a perfect attendance award at the recital. We have been so busy, I didn't even know they hadn't missed a class. I guess we just kept plugging along! At their football/cheering this weekend, they really got into the cheers, but, as you'll notice in the picture, so did Dax! Many people think Dax will be the great athlete in the family. He is really aggressive, and has no fear. He loves to get right into the sports, but he also loves to cheer right along with his sisters. So, at this point, it really could go either way. (Sigh) Oh well, I guess if it gets him a scholarship, we can live with our "athlete" being the top of the pyramid! Besides, "he don't mess around, he don't mess around, he don't mess around, he just gets down-Huh-uh!" (He really likes that cheer!)

No comments:

Post a Comment