Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Great Wolf Lodge Trip!





So, after hearing all week that all of their friends get to do stuff on Spring Break, it was nice to surprise them by taking them to Great Wolf Lodge in Cincinnati. I had told them that we were taking a trip to an outlet store to get new curtains and possible a new vacuum cleaner (it was the most boring thing I could think of!). So, of course, they were all mad! I couldn't resist the urge to keep it up the whole two hour drive! When we finally pulled in and the kids saw the sign, I turned around and asked if they thought we could find nice curtains in one of those rooms. The kids were all so excited, except Drew, who slapped his forehead and said--"she got me again!" He said, "Mom, can this please count for April Fool's Day?" Apparantly he knew it was coming up and has been so nervous trying to be prepared for how I would get them this year. Do you think that means I go a little overboard with the whole April Fool's thing??? NAH!!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment