Sunday, August 28, 2011

First week back







It's official--I have a fourth grader, third grader, first grader, preschooler, and I am always a sixth grader! We made it through the first day of school with very few tears--I think I cried more than all of the kids combined!


They all seem to be off to a great start. They really like their teachers. Dax actually starts his first day tomorrow--I am very nervous for him. He isn't used to being anywhere without his siblings and I'm afraid there may be some tears--from both of us. Drake also has his first day at the sitter's since the spring and since he has gotten older, there may be some more tears there.


We also had our first cheerleading at the football games. It is fun to watch the girls because they are getting older and really starting to get into it. Dax and Drew start soccer this week. Next week, piano, Kindermusik, and dance lessons start and then we really be fully back in the swing! I just keep telling myself--I can sleep again in June!






No comments:

Post a Comment