Thursday, February 24, 2011

They are dropping like flies!

This weekend at church, Dawsyn turned to the song on page 158 and then looked at me very confused because that was not the song the rest of the congregation was singing. I pointed to the sign at the front of the church and said that it clearly said "150". She argued that it said "158" and I thought, "uh oh". So when we got home, she was watching TV and made the comment that she didn't understand why they always made numbers so little on TV screens. I asked is she was having trouble seeing them and she acted surprised that I wasn't. I then started the interrogation of whether or not she was having trouble seeing the board at school. She INSISTED that she wasn't. She finally said, "I don't have any trouble at all, when the teacher is all done, I just walk up to the board to see what she wrote!" Time to call the doctor. I took her yesterday and she failed with flying colors! SO, that makes two little Adams in glasses. Hers don't come in until next week, but right now she is super excited! Just wait until that first classmate makes a rude comment to her and she no longer thinks her glasses are so great!
I also took the two little guys to doctor for their 4 year and 15 month check ups. That was tons of fun with all of the immunizations! I had all 5 kids in a 3X5 room with at least 8 needles! Not a good recipe for family fun!
I also got further proof that my two youngest could not be more opposite! Dax is all "Adams". He is tall (90th percentile) and thin (30th percentile) with little features and brown eyes and hair. Drake, on the other hand, is all "Reeves". He is short (17th percentile) and chunky (60th percentile) with big features, blue eyes and blond hair! The one thing they do have in common however, is their love of all things ornery!!!!
And--our extended family is growing! My cousin, Jodi just had a little boy-Jameson, and my cousin Lindsey just found out she is pregnant! I hope that both of their "second" children are as wonderful and independent as mine! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment